Candle: Palo Santo Soy
Hand-poured in small batches using candle fragrances that are phthalate free and paraben free.
The Palo Santo scent contains earthy notes of Black Pepper + Clove Leaf + Cedarwood + Patchouli create an earthy, grounding and calming blend scent that creates the perfect zen.
Candle Characteristics: Every one of our candles is personally handmade, so texture and appearance will vary from candle to candle. This is normal and part of what makes each of our candles unique. You can rest assured that the candle you receive was made with care and attention to detail. Soy candles may also exhibit bumpy tops + discolored wax after burning, which is perfectly normal as well as some frosting. It's not something caused by anything in your process - it happens when the rate of cooling is inconsistent (chemistry). This is a normal process of 100% soy wax and will not impact the burn quality or performance of your candle.
- You want your first burn to last approximately 4 hours or until you receive a full melt pool (melted wax from edge to edge). Doing this will give you an even burn to reduce candle tunneling.
- Always keep wick trimmed to 1/8" to prevent carbon build up and soot.
- Keep candle free of foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn on a level and fire resistance surface.
- Do not burn candles more than 4 hours at a time. Let candle cool for two hours before re-burning.
- Please use caution when burning a candle. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep away from flammable objects.
- Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Follow all candle safety guidelines.