1 Corinthians 16:4 Candle
Let all that you do, be done in love. 1 Corinthians 16.4
Infused with the warm embrace of love, this exquisite fragrance is beautiful before you even light It, but also once lit fills the air with a gently reminder to cherish each beautiful moment of life.
Once candle is finished, candle jar can be cleaned and recycled to use as desired.
Coconut wax blend candle with a wooden wick. Scented with a beautiful blend of Pink Peppercorn, Black Rose and Labdanum
Quantity is (1) candle (2.5 oz (70.8g)
Warning: It's important to care for your candle to not only preserve the quality but to increase safety.
Candle Care 101
- Trim your wick before re-lighting your candle! For cotton wicks trim to 1/4" (6.35mm). This will prevent the candle from having a flame that is too large. Additionally, helps prevent excess soot. Wick trimmers are ideal for cutting wicks, however, if you do not have a trimmer a nail clipper or scissors will work just as fine!
- When lighting your candle make sure you give it enough time to achieve a full melt pool before extinguishing your flame. This will prevent tunneling, when wax forms around the glass walls.
- Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours. If you burn a candle any longer you risk the glass getting too hot and breaking from the excess heat.
- Make sure to burn your candle in a safe environment. Away from pets, children, and flammable material. Additionally, do not place the candle where there are drafts. Always place on a heat resistant surface.
- Always remember to burn your candle within sight!
- Discontinue using your candle once 1/2" of wax remains. You risk overheating your glass when the wax gets this low.
Warning: Please exercise caution whenever using candles and/or wax melts as well as follow our candle care card instructions that accompany each candle. 365 Body Love LLC shall not be held liable for injury, death, or damage to property, due to noncompliance and/or misuse of candles and/or wax melts.
Here is an excellent video on the importance of candle care, from the National Candle Association.